stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
許桓誠 , Masters Advisor：劉進賢
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201601667
-  Barcilon V (1986). Inverse eigenvalue problems.In G. Talenti (Ed.), Inverse problems. Lecture Notes in Mathematics, 1225 (1–51).
-  Cannon JR, Duchateau P (1998). Structural identification of an unknown source term in a heat equation. Inverse Problems, 14, (535–551).
-  Chang J-D, Guo B-Z (2007). Identification of variable spatial coefficients for a beam equation from boundary measurements. Automatica, 43, (732–737).
-  Ciałkowski MJ, Fr¸ackowiak A, Grysa K (2007) Solution of a stationary inverse heat conduction problems by means of Trefftz non-continuous method. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 50,(2170–2181).
-  Gladwell GML (1986). The inverse problem for the Euler-Bernoulli beam. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London. Series A, Mathematical and Physical Sciences, 407(1832), (199-218).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?