stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 6. 張慈芸(2008)，顧客參與網路購物聯合忠誠度方案之研究-以集點王網路消費集點為例，國立臺灣大學管理學院國際企業管理組碩士論文。
- 7. 梁錦琳(2005)，價值整合者的平台策略，國立臺灣大學管理學院國際企業管理組碩士論文。
- 1. Bellizzi, J.A.& T Bristol(2004), An Assessment of Supermarket Loyalty Cards in One Major US Market, Journal of Consumer Marketing, 21, 2, 144-154.
- 2. Cameran, M., P. Moizer & A. Pettinicchio(2010), Customer Satisfaction, Corporate Image and Service Quality in Professional Services, The Service Industries Journal, 30, 3, 421-435.
- 3. Capizzi, M. T. & R. Ferguson, (2005), Loyalty Trends for the Twenty First Century, The Journal of Consumer Marketing, 22, 2/3, 72.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?