stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  C. A. Canesin, I. Barbi, “Analysis and design of constant-frequency peak-current controlled high-power-factor boost rectifier with slope compensation”, in Proc. of IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference, APEC’96, pp. 807-813, 1996.
-  S. B. Dewan, “Optimum input and output filters for single-phase rectifier power supply”, IEEE Trans. on Industry Applications, vol. IA17, no. 3, pp. 282-288, May/June 1981.
-  A. W. Kelley, W. F. Yadusky, “Phase-controlled rectifier line-current harmonics and power factor as a function of firing angle and output filter inductance”, in Proc. of IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference, APEC 90, pp. 588-597, 1990.
-  A. W. Kelley, W. F. Yadusky, “Rectifier design for minimum line-current harmonics and maximum power factor”, IEEE Trans. on Power Electronics, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 332-341, Apr. 1992.
-  D. Maksimovic, “Design of the clamped-current high-power-factor boost rectifier”, IEEE Trans. on Industry Applications, vol. 31, no. 5, pp. 986-992, Sept.-Oct. 1995.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?