stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
張哲瑋 , Masters Advisor：邱建良 Co-advisor ：李彥賢
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6846/TKU.2012.00735
- 1. Amin, K. I. and Lee, C. M. C. (1997), "Option trading, price discovery and earnings news dissemination", contemporary accounting research, Vol.14, pages 153-192.
- 2. Bowe, M. and Domuta, D. (2001) "Foreign investor behavior and the asian financial crisis", Journal of International Financial Markets, Vol.11, pages 395-422.
- 3. Cao, C., Chen, Z. and Griffin, J. M. (2005), "Informational content of option volume prior to takeovers", Journal of Business, Vol. 78, pages 1073-1109.
- 5. Chan, K., Menkveld, A. J. and Yang, Z. (2007), "The informativeness of domestic and foreign investors’ stock trades: Evidence from the perfectly segmented Chinese market", Journal of Financial Markets, Vol.10, pages 391-415.
- 6. Chang, C. C., Hsieh, P. F. and Lai, H. N. (2009), "Do informed option investors predict stock returns? Evidence from the Taiwan stock exchange", Journal of Banking & Finance, Vol. 33, pages 757-764.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?