stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  陳立峰，基於手部運動之人形機器人平衡控制，淡江電機工程學系碩士論文，2013。
-  Uttama Lahiri, Zachary Warren, Nilanjan Sarkar,“Design of a Gaze-Sensitive Virtual Social Interactive System for Children With Autism” , IEEE Trans Neural Syst Rehabil Eng.,Vol19, no.4443-452,August 2011.
-  Sergei V. Adamovich, Gerard G, et al.“Incorporating Haptic Effects Into Three-Dimensional Virtual Environments to Train the Hemiparetic Upper Extremity”, IEEE Trans.Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering, Vol17, no.5512-520, 75 October2009。
-  K. Suwanratchatamanee, M. Matsumoto and S. Hashimoto, “Haptic sensing foot system for humanoid robot and ground recognition with one-leg balance,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 58, no. 8, pp. 3174-3186, 2011.
-  胡越陽，基於實務型參數最佳化之人形機器人線上步態訓練系統，淡江大學電機工程學系博士班，博士論文，2015。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?