stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳政融 , Masters Advisor：王三郎 Co-advisor ：薛文發
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6846/TKU.2011.00692
- Alexandre-Franco M, Fernández-González C , Alfaro-Domínguez M, Gómez-Serrano V (2011) Adsorption of cadmium on carbonaceous adsorbents developed from used tire rubber. Journal of Environmental Management ,92 :2193-2200.
- Dotto G L, Pinto L A A (2011) Adsorption of food dyes onto chitosan: Optimization process and kinetic. Carbohydrate Polymers, 84 :231–238.
- Fajardo P, Martins J T , Fucinos C , Pastrana L, Teixeira J A, Vicente A A (2010) Evaluation of a chitosan-based edible film as carrier of natamycin to improve the storability of Saloio cheese . Journal of Food Engineering, 101 : 349–356
- Gupta B, Arorab A, Saxenaa S , Alam M S (2008) Preparation of chitosan–polyethylene glycol coated cotton membranes for wound dressings: preparation and characterization, Polymers for Advanced Technologies, 20: 58–65.
- Harish Prashanth K V ,Tharanathan R N (2007) Chitin/chitosan: modifications and their unlimited Application potentialdan overview. Trends in Food Science & Technology 18:117e131
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?