stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
吳哲維 , Masters Advisor：陳巽璋 Co-advisor ：謝景棠
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6846/TKU.2013.00876
-  T. Wiegand, G. J. Sullivan, G. Bjontegaard and A. Luthra,“ Overview of the H.264/AVC Video Coding Standard,” IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst, Vol. 13, pp.560-576, July 2003.
-  S.-K. Kwon, A. Tamhankarand and K. R. Rao, “Overview of H.264/MPEG-4 part 10,” Journal of Visual Commun. Image, vol. 17, pp.186-216, April 2006.
-  T. Blu, P.-L. Dragotti, M.Vetterli, P. Marziliano, and L. Coulot,“ Sparse Sampling of Signal Innovations,” IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, vol. 25, no.2, pp. 32-40, March 2008.
-  T. Cai, L. Wang, and G. Xu, “Shifting Inequality and Recovery of Sparse Signals,” IEEE Trans. on Signal Processing, vol.58,:pp. 1300–1308, 2010.
-  Justin Romerg, “Imaging Via Compressive Sampling,” IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, vol.52, no.2, pp. 14-20, July 2007.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?