stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Y. J. Chen and C. C. Teng, “Rule combination in a fuzzy neural network,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 82, no. 2, pp. 161-166, September 1996.
-  E. T. Kim, M. K. Park, S. W. Ji, and M. N. Park, “A new approach to fuzzy modeling,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 328-337, Augest 1997.
-  H. Ishibrchi, R. Fujioka, and H. Tanaka, “Neural networks that learn from fuzzy if-then rules,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 85-97, May 1993.
-  B. Kosko, “Global stability of generalized additive fuzzy systems,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man & Cybernetics, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 441-452, Augest 1998.
-  Y. H. Joo, H. S. Hwang, K. B. Kim, and K. B. Woo, “Fuzzy system modeling by fuzzy partition and GA hybrid schemes,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 86, no. 3, pp. 279-288, March 1997.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?