stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Abid, Fathi, Aoua, Najoua and Mikhail, Azmi D. (2003), “Linkages between, and Contagion in, Asian Stock and Foreign Exchange Markets,” Finance India 17.4 1311-1343.
- Ahmad, Wasim and Bhanumurthy, N.R., Sehgal, Sanjay. (2014), “The Eurozone Crisis and its Contagion Effects on the European Stock Markets,” Studies in Economics and Finance 31.3 352-325.
- Alhayki and Zainab Jaafar. (2014), “The Dynamic Co-movements between Oil and Stock Market Returns in: The Case of GCC Countries,” Journal of Applied Finance and Banking 4.3 103-113.
- Asteriou, Dimitrios, Dimitras, Augustinos and Lendewig, Andrea. (2013), “The Influence of Oil Price on Stock Markets Returns: Empirical Evidence from Oil Importing and Oil Exporting Countries,” International Journal of Business and Management 8.18 101-120.
- Baig, Taimur and Goldfajn, Ilan. (1999), “Financial Market Contagion in the Asian Crisis,” IMF Staff Papers 46.2 167-195.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?