stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  J. Huang, Z. Chen, K. Hu, “FEA for Steady-State Thermal Performance of PCR Thermal-Cycler Based on Thermoelectric Cooler”, 4th International Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Informatics (BMEI), pp. 1097-1100, 2011。
-  S. W. Kang, Y. T. Chen, C. H. Hsu, J. Y. Lin, “Temperature Simulation Analysis of a Multi-Well Vapor Chamber Heat Spreader”, Frontiers in Heat Pipes, 2012。
-  洪裕勛，“蒸汽腔體均溫片之數值分析”，淡江大學，機械與機電工程學系碩士學位論文，2005。
-  Y. Koito, H. Imura, M. Mochizuki, Y. Saito, S. Torii, “Numerical Analysis and Experimental Verification on Thermal Fluid Phenomena in a Vapor Chamber”, Applied Thermal Engineering, pp.1669-1676, 2006。
-  M. Zhang, Z. L. Liu, G. Y. Ma, “The Experimental and Numerical Investigation of a Grooved Vapor Chamber”, Applied Thermal Engineering, pp.422-430, 2009。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?