stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. Andrew P. Levy. et al. Antioxidants & Redox Signaling. 2010; 12(2): 293-304. “Haptoglobin: Basic and Clinical Aspects.”
- 2. Marinković S, Baumann H. Mol Cell Biol 1990; 10: 1573-83. “Structure, hormonal regulation, and identification of the interleukin-6- and dexamethasone-responsive element of the rat haptoglobin gene.”
- 3. Carter K, Worwood M. Int J Lab Hematol 2007; 29: 92-110. “Haptoglobin: a review of the major allele frequencies worldwide and their association with diseases.”
- 6. Su YC, Chen YC, Li SC, Lee CC, Tung YT, et al. Clin Chem Lab Med 2009; 47(6): 745-749. “Deletion of Hpdel in healthy individuals and cancer patients in Taiwan.”
- 7. Cid MC, Grant OS, Hoffman GS, Auerbach R, Fauci AS, et al. J Clin Invest 1993; 91: 977-85. “Identification of haptoglobin as an angiogenic factor in sera from patients with systemic vasculitis.”
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?