stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. Cossart YE, Field AM, Cant B, Widdows D: Parvovirus-like particles in human sera. Lancet 1975, 1(7898):72-73.
- 2. Siegl G, Bates RC, Berns KI, Carter BJ, Kelly DC, Kurstak E, Tattersall P: Characteristics and taxonomy of Parvoviridae. Intervirology 1985, 23(2):61-73.
- 3. Pattison JR, Jones SE, Hodgson J, Davis LR, White JM, Stroud CE, Murtaza L: Parvovirus infections and hypoplastic crisis in sickle-cell anaemia. Lancet 1981, 1(8221):664-665.
- 4. Serjeant GR, Topley JM, Mason K, Serjeant BE, Pattison JR, Jones SE, Mohamed R: Outbreak of aplastic crises in sickle cell anaemia associated with parvovirus-like agent. Lancet 1981, 2(8247):595-597.
- 5. Zhi N, Mills IP, Lu J, Wong S, Filippone C, Brown KE: Molecular and functional analyses of a human parvovirus B19 infectious clone demonstrates essential roles for NS1, VP1, and the 11-kilodalton protein in virus replication and infectivity. Journal of virology 2006, 80(12):5941-5950.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?