stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Acciani TH, Suzuki T, Trapnell BC, Le Cras TD (2016) Epidermal growth factor receptor signalling regulates granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor production by airway epithelial cells and established allergic airway disease. Clin Exp Allergy 46: 317-328
- Akagawa KS, Komuro I, Kanazawa H, Yamazaki T, Mochida K, Kishi F (2006) Functional heterogeneity of colony-stimulating factor-induced human monocyte-derived macrophages. Respirology 11 Suppl: S32-36
- Alqahtani JM (2016) Asthma and other allergic diseases among Saudi schoolchildren in Najran: the need for a comprehensive intervention program. Ann Saudi Med 36: 379-385
- Antonioli L, Colucci R, Pellegrini C, Giustarini G, Sacco D, Tirotta E, Caputi V, Marsilio I, Giron MC, Nemeth ZH, Blandizzi C, Fornai M (2016) The AMPK enzyme-complex: from the regulation of cellular energy homeostasis to a possible new molecular target in the management of chronic inflammatory disorders. Expert Opin Ther Targets 20: 179-191
- Ballesteros-Tato A, Randall TD, Lund FE, Spolski R, Leonard WJ, Leon B (2016) T Follicular Helper Cell Plasticity Shapes Pathogenic T Helper 2 Cell-Mediated Immunity to Inhaled House Dust Mite. Immunity 44: 259-273
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?