stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
楊羚 , Masters Advisor：郭文正
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6841/NTUT.2013.00083
- 5. 趙承先，無鹵阻燃EVA/LLDPE複合材料熱性質與機械性質之研究，碩士論文，2007
- 6. M. Sain, S.H. Park, F. Suhara, S. Law, “Flame restardant and mechanical properties of natural fiber-PP composites containing magnesium hydroxide,” Journal of Polymer Degradation and Stability, Vol. 83 ,2004,pp363-367
- 8. F. Laoutid, L. Bonnaud, M. Alexandre, J.M. Lopez-Cuesta, Ph. Dubois, "New prospects in flame retardant polymer materials:From fundamentals to nanocomposites," Materials Science and Engineering, vol.63, 2009, pp.100-125.
- 12. G. Lubin﹐ Handbook of Fiberglass and Advanced Plastic Composites﹐Van Nostrand﹐New York﹐1969.
- 14. M. Kato, A. Usuki, A. Okada, "Synthesis of polypropylene oligomer-clay intercalation compounds," Journal of Applied Polymer Science, vol.66, 1997, pp.1781-1785.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?