stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Dong-ho Leea,*, Hyuk-soo Kima, Keun-byoung Yoona, Kyung Eun Mina, Kwan Ho Seoa, Seok Kyun Nohb”Polyethylene/MMT nanocomposites prepared by in situ polymerization using supported catalyst systems” 28 June 2005.
-  Jun-Ting Xu, Qi Wang, Zhi-Qiang Fan’ Non-isothermal crystallization kinetics of exfoliated and intercalated polyethylene/montmorillonite nanocomposites prepared by in situ polymerization, 19 July 2005.
-  Shiao-Wei Kuoa, Wu-Jang Huangb, Si-Bo Huanga, Hsin-Ching Kaoa, Feng-Chih Changa* ”Syntheses and characterizations of in situ blended metallocence polyethylene/clay nanocomposites” 7 October 2003.
-  Hongbo Zhai a, Weibing Xu a,b,*, Hanyang Guo a, Zhengfa Zhou a, Shijun Shen a, Qiusheng Song a，Preparation and characterization of PE and PE-g-MAH/montmorillonite nanocomposites，9 September 2004.
-  王雅梅, 利用有機茂金屬觸媒系統合成官能化聚丙烯及其與黏土混煉之研究, 中原大學化學研究所碩士論文 (民國94年).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?