stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Nasa , Masters Advisor：黃乾怡
英文 DOI： 10.6841/NTUT.2014.00282
-  Abdullah, F. (2006), “Measuring Service Quality in Higher Education: HEdPERF versus SERFPERF, Marketing Intelligence & Planning”, Vol.24
-  Akay, D., Demiray, A., and Kurt, M. (2008), “Collaborative Tool for Solving Human Factors Problems in the Manufacturing Environment: The Theory of Inventive Problem Solving Technique (TRIZ) Method”, International Journal of Production Research, Vol.46
-  Ainin, S., and Hisham, H. (2008), “Applying Importance-Performance Analysis to Information Systems: An Exploratory Case Study”, Journal of Information Technology, and Organizations, Vol.3
-  Atheeyaman, A. (1997), “Linking Student Satisfaction and Service Quality Perceptions: The Case of University Education”, European Journal of Marketing, Vol.31
-  Chai, K.H., Zhang, J., and Tan, K.C. (2005), “A TRIZ-Based Method for New Service Design”, Journal of Service Research, Vol.8
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?