stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Li X X, Liu C H, Leung D Y C, et al. Recent progress in CFD modelling of wind field and pollutant transport in street canyons [J]. Atmospheric Environment, Vol. 40(29):5640–5658, 2006.
- Tominaga, Y., Murakami, S., Mochida, A. ”CFD prediction of gaseous diffusion around a cubic model using a dynamic mixed SGS model based on composite grid technique” Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, Vol. 67-68, pp 827-841, 1997.
- Ronald L. Bingner, Fred D. Theurer. “AnnAGNPS technical processes documentation.”USDA-ARC National Sedimentation Laboratory.USDA-NRCS National Water and Climate Center, 2001.
-  陳威成「以擴散模式與計算流體力學進行車輛汙染排放模式驗證」，碩士論文，國立中興大學機械工程研究所，台中，2006。
- W. P. Jones and B. E. Launder, “The prediction of laminarization with a two-equation model of turbulence,”Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer,Vol.15, pp. 301-314, 1972.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?