stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林宏祈 , Masters Advisor：蔡哲雄
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6841/NTUT.2013.00589
-  M. Rauch, J. Y. Hascoet, J. C. Hamann, Y. Plenel, "Tool path programming optimization for incremental sheet forming applications," Journal of Computer-Aided Design, Vol. 41,pp.877-885, 2009
-  J. Duflou, Y. Tunckol, A. Szekeres, P. Vanherck, "Experimental study on force measurements for single point incremental forming," Journal Materials Processing Technology, Vol. 189,pp. 65-72, 2007
-  F. Micari, G. Ambrogio, L. Filice, "Shape and dimensional accuracy in Single Point Incremental Forming: State of the art and future trends," Journal Materials Processing Technology, Vol.191, pp.390-395, 2007
-  J. R. Duflou, J. Verbert, B. Belkassem, J. Gu, H. Sol, C. Henrard, A. M. Habraken, "Process window enhancement for single point incremental forming through multi-step toolpaths," Journal CIRP Annals - Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 57, pp.253-256, 2008
-  G. Ambrogioa, L. Filice, F. Micari, "A force measuring based strategy for failure prevention in incremental forming," Journal Materials Processing Technology, Vol.177, 2006, pp.413-416
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?