stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. S. Kang, J. Park, B. Cha, S. Cho, J. Shin, K. Lee and S. Nam, “Radiation detector based on liquid crystal light valve for large-area imaging applications”, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment ,no.11, June 2007, pp69–75.
- 3.卓遵天，“夜光標示及3L緊急照明系統”，工業安全衛生， 103 期 1998 年，第48–51頁。
- 7.Selvin Yesilay Kaya,Erkul Karacaoglu,and Bekir Karasu, " Effect of ratio on the luminescence properties of phosphors",Ceramics International,July 2012,pp.3701-3706.
- 8.Huajie Song, Donghua Chen, Wangjun Tang, and Yuhua Peng," Synthesis of phosphor by combustion method and its phosphorescence properties", Displays, Jan.2008,pp.41-44.
- of co-doped long-persistent phosphors synthesized with a solid-state method", Journal of Molecular Structure,July 2013, pp 87-93.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?