stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  M. D. Scott, B. E. Boser and K. Pister, An ultralow-energy ADC for Smart Dust, IEEE Journal of solid-state circuits 38, 1123-1129, 2003.
-  X. Wu, J. Lin, S. Kato and K. Zhang, T. Ren and L. Liu. A frequency adjustable vibration energy harvester. Proceeding of PowerMEMS 2008+ microEMS 2008, 245–248, 2008.3
-  D. Scheibner, J. Mehner, D. Reuter, U.Kotarsky, T. Gessner and W. Dotzel, Characterization and self-test of electrostatically tunable resonators for frequency selective vibration measurements. Sensors Actuators A 111, 93–99, 2004.
-  E. S. Leland and P. K. Wright, Resonance tuning of piezoelectric vibration energy scavenging generators using compressive axial preload. Smart Materials and Structures 15, 1413–1420, 2006.
-  C. Peters, D. Maurath, W. Schock and Y. Manoli, Novel electrically tunable mechanical resonator for energy harvesting. Proc. PowerMEMS 2008+ microEMS2008, 253–256, 2008.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?