stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Ajzen, I., (1985). From Intention to Actions: A Theory of Planned Behavior, in J. Kuhl and J.
- Ajzen, I. (1991). The theory of planned behavior. Organizational behavior and human decision
- Ahn, T., Ryu, S., & Han, I. (2007). The impact of Web quality and playfulness on user
- University Students' Use of Social Networking Web Sites: Implications for the Workplace.
- Business Communication Quarterly.
- 江月鳳(2016)。銀行因應Bank 3.0之探討 - 以合作金庫商業銀行為例。中正大學企業管理學系學位論文。2016。1-73。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?