stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- P.N. Koch, R.-J. Yang and L. Gu (2004).”Design for six sigma through robust optimization.” Industrial Applications and Design Case Study,26,235-248.
- Dong-Woo Kim , Myeong-Woo Cho , Tae-Il Seo and Eung-Sug Lee (2008).” Application of Design of Experiment Method for Thrust Force Minimization in Step-feed Micro Drilling.” Sensors,8,211-221.
- Liu, C.T (2007).” Revolution of the TFT LCD Technology.” Display Technology, Journal of Volume: 3 , Issue: 4 , pp.342 – 350.
- Haiyu Qi, Osterman, M., Pecht, M. (2009).” Design of Experiments for Board-Level Solder Joint Reliability of PBGA Package Under Various Manufacturing and Multiple Environmental Loading Conditions.” Electronics Packaging Manufacturing, IEEE Transactions on Volume: 32 , Issue: 1 ,pp.32 – 40.
- 吳建瑋、王瑞杰(2006)。應用六標準差手法於TFT-LCD 之ODF 製程改善研究。中華民國品質學會第42 屆年會暨第12 屆全國品質管理研討會。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?