stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
邱馨慧 , Masters Advisor：鄭元杰
裝配次序規劃 ； 拆卸次序規劃 ； 易裝配設計 ； 易拆卸設計 ； 層級程序分析法 ； 粒子群演算法 ； Design for disassembly ； Analytic Hierarchy Process ； Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm. ； Assembly Sequences Planning ； Disassembly Sequences Planning ； Design for assembly
- 3.Boothroyd, G.,Dewhurst,P. and Knight, W., “Product Design for Manufacture and Assembly”,Marcel Dekker, Inc, pp.6,1994.
- 4.P.Y. Chao and T.T.Chen,“Analysis of assembly through product configuration”,Computers in Industry, Vol. 44, pp. 189-203,2001.
- 5.Chatterjee, A. and P. Siarry, “Nonlinear inertia weight variation for dynamic adaptation in particle swarm optimization”, Computers and Operations Research, Vol. 33, pp.859-871,2006.
- 6.R. S. Chen, K. Y. Lu and P. H. Tai, “Optimizing assembly planning through a three-stage integrated approach”, International Journal of Production Economics,Vol.88,pp. 243-256,2004.
- 8.Dini, G. and Santochi, M. ,“Automated Sequencing and Subassembly Detection in Assembly Planning”, Annals CIRP, Vol.41, no.1 pp.1-4,1992.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?