stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
楊雅萱 , Masters Advisor：吳俊德 Co-advisor ：許德仁
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6833/CJCU.2010.00071
- 3. Ariens G.A., Bongers P.M., Hoogendoorn W.E., van der Wal G. and van Mechelen W. (2002): High physical and psychosocial load at work and sickness absence due to neck pain. Scand J Work Environ Health, 28, 222-231.
- 4. Armostrong T.J., Marshall M.M., Martin B.J., Foulke J.A., Grieshaber D.C. and Malone G. (2002): Exposure to forceful exertions and vibration in a foundry. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics 30, 163-179.
- 5. Bellman S., Forster N., Still L. and Cooper C.L. (2003): Gender differences in the use of social support as a moderator of occupational stress. Stress Health, 19.45-58.
- 6. Bureau of Labor Statistics (2005): http://stats.bls.gov/iif/oshwc/osh/os/osch0024
- 7. Chang J.H., Hsu H.Y. and Su F.C. ( 2005): Biomechanical Measurement of Painful Wrist by Flexible Electro-goniometry. Journal of Medical and Biological Engineering, 25,33-37.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?