stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Oanh, N. T. K., B. T. Ly, D. Tipayarom, B. R. Manandhar, P. Prapat, C. D. Simpson and L.-J. S. Liu (2011). "Characterization of particulate matter emission from open burning of rice straw." Atmospheric Environment 45(2): 493-502.
- Turn, S., B. Jenkins, J. Chow, L. Pritchett, D. Campbell, T. Cahill and S. Whalen (1997). "Elemental characterization of particulate matter emitted from biomass burning: Wind tunnel derived source profiles for herbaceous and wood fuels." Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012) 102(D3): 3683-3699.
- Iinuma, Y., E. Brüggemann, T. Gnauk, K. Müller, M. O. Andreae, G. Helas, R. Parmar and H. Herrmann (2007). "Source characterization of biomass burning particles: The combustion of selected European conifers, African hardwood, savanna grass, and German and Indonesian peat." Journal of Geophysical Research 112(D8).
- Zhao, W., Z. Q. Li, G. B. Zhao, F. S. Zhang and Q. Y. Zhu (2008). "Effect of air preheating and fuel moisture on combustion characteristics of corn straw in a fixed bed." Energy Conversion and Management 49(12): 3560-3565.
- Asa-Awuku, A., A. Nenes, S. Gao, R. Flagan and J. Seinfeld (2010). "Water-soluble SOA from Alkene ozonolysis: composition and droplet activation kinetics inferences from analysis of CCN activity." Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics 10(4): 1585-1597.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?