stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. Liu HH, Verhaegen F, Dong L. A method of simulating dynamic multileaf collimators using Monte Carlo techniques for intensity-modulated radiation therapy. Physics in Medicine and Biology 2001;46.
- 2. Heath E, Seuntjens J. Development and validation of a BEAMnrc component module for accurate Monte Carlo modelling of the Varian dynamic Millennium multileaf collimator. Physics in Medicine and Biology 2003;48:4045-4063.
- 3. Tyagi N, Moran JM, Litzenberg DW, et al. Experimental verification of a Monte Carlo-based MLC simulation model for IMRT dose calculation. Medical Physics 2007;34:651-663.
- 4. Kim JO, Siebers JV, Keall PJ, et al. A Monte Carlo study of radiation transport through multileaf collimators. Medical Physics 2001;28:2497-2506.
- 5. Pawlicki T, Ma CMC. Monte Carlo simulation for MLC-based intensity-modulated radiotherapy. Medical Dosimetry 2001;26:157-168.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?