stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. Moore, B. W. (1965) A soluble protein characteristic of the nervous system. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications 19, 739-744
- 2. Leclerc, E., and Heizmann, Claus. W. . (2011) The importance of Ca2+/Zn2+ signaling S100 proteins and RAGE in translational medicine. Frontiers in Bioscience S3, 1232-1262
- 3. Rohde, D., Ritterhoff, J., Voelkers, M., Katus, H., Parker, T., and Most, P. (2010) S100A1: A Multifaceted Therapeutic Target in Cardiovascular Disease. J. of Cardiovasc. Trans. Res. 3, 525-537
- 4. Wright, N. T., Varney, K. M., Ellis, K. C., Markowitz, J., Gitti, R. K., Zimmer, D. B., and Weber, D. J. (2005) The Three-dimensional Solution Structure of Ca2+-bound S100A1 as Determined by NMR Spectroscopy. Journal of Molecular Biology 353, 410-426
- 5. Zimmer, D. B., Wright Sadosky, P., and Weber, D. J. (2003) Molecular mechanisms of S100-target protein interactions. Microscopy Research and Technique 60, 552-559
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?