and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
- W. D’ Andrade & S. R. Forrest, Adv. Mater. 2004, 16, 1585.
- K. Ziemelis, Nature, 1999, 399, 408.
- C. W. Tang & S. A. VanSlyke, Appl. Phys. Lett., 1987, 51, 913.
- O. Prache, Displays., 2001, 22, 49.
- Dixon, E., JOSA, 1978, 68, 437.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?