stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
周逵穎 , Masters Advisor：王安培
- 1. Chen, P. Toyota, T. and He, Z.J. “Automated Function Generation of Symptom Parameters and Application to Fault Diagnosis of Machinery Under Variable Operating Conditions,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetic-Part A: Systems and Humans, Vol. 31, NO.6, pp. 775-781, 2001
- 2. Daubechies, Ingrid “Orthonormal bases of compactly supported wavelets”, Communications on Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol. XLI, pp.909-996, 1988.
- 3. Daubechies, Ingrid “The wavelet transform, time frequency localization and signal analysis”, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, Vol. 36, NO. 5, pp.961-1005, 1990
- 4. Elkordy, M. F., Chang, K. C. and Lee, G. C., “Application of Neural Networks in Vibrational Signature Analysis”, Journal of Engineering Mechanics, Vol. 120, No. 2, February 1994.
- 5. Grossmann, A., and Morlet, J., “Decomposition of Hardy function into square integrable wavelets of constant shape”, SIAM J. Math. Anal. 15(4): pp. 736-783, 1984.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?