stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
蔡碧霖 , Masters Advisor：陳夏宗
- 2. S. C. Chen, Y. J. Chang, J. A. Chang, H. S. Peng and Y. C. Wang, “Dynamic Mold Temperature Control Using Gas-Assisted Heating and Its Effect on the Molding Replication Qualities of Micro Channels”, Proceedings of the ASME International Manufacturing Science and Engineering Conference, MSEC2008, 2, 411-416 (2009).
- 4. D. Yao and B. Kim, “Development of Rapid Heating and Cooling System for Injection Molding Applications”, Polymer Engineering and Science, 42, 2471-2481 (2002).
- 6. S. C. Chen, W. R. Jong and J. A. Chang, “Dynamic mold Surface Temperature Control Using Induction Heating and Its Effects on the Surface Apperence of Weld Line”, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 101, 1174-1180 (2006).
- 7. M. S. Huang, J. Chen and Y. Z. Lin, “Effect of Rapid Mold Surface Inducting Heating on the Replication Ability of Microinjection Molding Light-Guided Plates with V-grooved Microfeatures”, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 118, 3058-3065 (2010).
- 9. S. C. Chen, W. R. Jong, J. A. Chang and Y. J. Chang, “Dynamic Mold Surface Temperature Control Using Induction and Heater Heating Combined with Coolant Cooling”, International Polymer Processing, 21, 457-463 (2006).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?