stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 【2】Miao Yuqing, Guan Jianguo, Chen Jianrong, 〝Ion sensitive field effect transducer-based biosensors〞, Biotechnology Advances, Vol.21, pp.527－534, 2003.
- 【10】Pi-Lo Tsai, Tung-Hu Tsai, 〝Simultaneous determination of berberine in rat blood, liver and bile using microdialysis coupled to high-performance liquid chromatography〞, Journal of Chromatography A, Vol.961, pp.125－130, 2002.
- 【11】Shion-Jane Lin, Hshinn-Hshiung Tseng, Kuo-Ching Wen, Tsi-Tee Suen, “Determination of gentiopicroside, mangiferin, palmatine, berberine, baicaline, wogonin and glycyrrhizin in the traditional Chinese medicinal preparation Sann-Joong-Kuey-Jian- Tang by high-performance liquid chromatography”, Journal of Chromatography A, Vol.730, pp.17－23, 1996.
- 【12】Chi-Ming Chen, Horng-Chih Chang, 〝Determination of berberine in plasma, urine and bile by high-performance liquid chromatography〞, Journal of Chromatography B, Vol.665, pp.117－123, 1995.
- 【13】Hye Suk Lee, Yoo Eun Eom, Dong Ok Eom, 〝Narrowbore high-performance liquid chromatography of berberine and palmatine in crude drugs and pharmaceuticals with ion-pair extraction using cobalt thiocyanate reagent〞, Journal of Pharmaceuticals Biomedical Analysis, Vol.21, pp.59－63, 1999.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?