stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. E. Abad, F. Palacio, M. Nuin, A. Gonzalez de Zarate, A. Juarros, J. M. Gomez and S. Marco, RFID smart tag for traceability and cold chain monitoring of foods: Demonstration in an intercontinental fresh fish logistic chain, Journal of Food Engineering, Vol. 93, No. 4, pp. 394-399, 2009.
- 2. F. A. Abdulmalek and J. Rajgopal, Analyzing the benefits of lean manufacturing and value stream mapping via simulation: A process sector case study, International Journal of Production Economics, Vol. 107, pp. 223-236, 2007.
- 4. M. Braglia, G. Carmignani and F. Zammori, A new value stream mapping approach for complex production systems, International Journal of Production Research, Vol. 44, No. 18-19, pp.3929-3952, 2006.
- 6. C. C. Chao, J. M. Yang and W. Y. Jen, Determining technology trends and forecasts of RFID by a historical review and bibliometric analysis from 1991 to 2005, Technovation, Vol. 27, No. 5, pp.268-279, 2007.
- 7. R. Crabtree, Value Stream Mapping, iSixSigma LLC, 2003.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?