stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林書平 , Masters Advisor：林柏廷
可靠度最佳化設計演算法 ； 核心函數估計 ； 線性近似機率限制條件 ； 多執行緒共享記憶體 ； Reliability-Based Design Optimization (RBDO) ； Kernel Density Estimation (KDE) ； estimation of failure probability ； linearly approximated probabilistic constraint
-  P. T. Lin, H. C. Gea, and Y. Jaluria, "A Modified Reliability Index Approach for Reliability-Based Design Optimization," Journal of Mechanical Design, vol. 133, 2011.
-  R. H. Lopez and A. T. Beck, "Reliability-based design optimization strategies based on FORM: a review," Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering, vol. 34, pp. 506-514, 2012.
-  B. D. Youn, K. Choi, R.-J. Yang, and L. Gu, "Reliability-based design optimization for crashworthiness of vehicle side impact," Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization, vol. 26, pp. 272-283, 2004.
-  L. Gu and R. Yang, "Recent applications on reliability-based optimization of automotive structures," SAE Technical Paper2003.
-  E. Nikolaidis and R. Burdisso, "Reliability Based Optimization: A Safety Index Approach," Computers & Structures, vol. 28, pp. 781-788, 1988.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?