stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Aitken, J., Childerhouse, P. and Towill, D. (2003). The impact of product life cycle on supply chain strategy. International Journal of Production Economics, 85(2), 127-140.
- Amid, A., Ghodsypour, S. H. and O’Brien, C. (2009). A weighted additive fuzzy multiobjective model for the supplier selection problem under price breaks in a supply Chain. International Journal of Production Economics, 121(2), 323-332.
- Assael, H. (1993). Marketing: principles and strategy. (2nd ed.). Forth Worth: Dryden Press.
- Awaysheh, A. and Klassen, R. D. (2010). The impact of supply chain structure on the use of supplier socially responsible practices. International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 30(12), 1246-1268.
- Bauer, H. H. and Fischer, M. (2000). Product life cycle patterns for pharmaceuticals and their impact on R&D profitability of late mover products. International Business review, 9(69), 703-725.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?