stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
楊麗娟 , Masters Advisor：蕭素英
- Li, Chin-an. 2000. "Lexical Change and Variation in Taiwanese Literary Texts, 1916--1998: A Computer-assisted Corpus Analysis" , Ph.D. dissertation, University of Hawai‘i.
- Tsay, Jane and James Myers. 2002. " Frequency Effects in the Production of Southern Min Reduplication." The Tenth International Conference on Cognitive Processing of Chinese and Other Related Asian Languages (ICCPCORAL2002), Taipei.
- van den Berg, Marinus E. 1986. Language Planning and Language Use in Taiwan:A Study of Language Choice Behavior in Public Setting, Taipei: Crane.
- Yeh, Brian. 2005. “Language Use in Taiwan: Language Proficiency and Domain Analysis,” 發表於「國科會九十三年度語言學門研究成果發表會」，2005年 5月28-29日，台灣師範大學。
- 胡萬川總編輯. 2002a. 《桃園市閩南語故事（一）》，桃園縣民間文學集09，桃園縣政府文化局。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?