stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Adger, W. N.,2006, Vulnerability. Global Environmental Change, 16, pp.268-281.
- Brooks, N., Adger, W. N. and Kelly, M. P., 2005, The determinants of vulnerability and adaptive capacity at the national level and the implications for adaptation. Global Environmental Change, 15, pp.151-163.
- Brown, S. R., 1980, Political subjectivity: Application ofQ-methodology in political science: New Haven, CT: Yale University Press.
- Burby, R. J., and Dalton, L. C.,1994, Plan can matter! The role of land use plans and state planning mandates in limiting the development of hazardous areas. Public Administration Review, 54(1), pp.229‐238.
- Downs, P. W., and Gregory, K. J. ,1991, How Integrated Is River Basin Management. 15(3), pp.299-309.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?