stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
許哲睿 , Masters Advisor：鄭錦隆 Co-advisor ：鄭錦聰
- . S. W. Ryu, J. W. Lee, J. W. Han, S. Kim, and Y. K. Choi “Designed Workfunction Engineering of Double-Stacked Metal Nanocrystals for Nonvolatile Memory Application” IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON ELECTRON DEVICES, VOL. 56, NO. 3, MARCH (2009) pp. 377–382.
- . S. M. Sze and J. C. Lou, Y. C. Yu and J. Y. Lin, U. S. Chen and P. H. Yeh, P. T. Liu, T. C. Chang, F. M. Yang, “Nickel nanocrystals with HfO2 blocking oxide for nonvolatile memoryapplication” APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS 90, (2007) pp. 222104.
- . C. L. Cheng, C. W. Liu, K. S. Chang-Liao, P. H. Tsai, J. T. Jeng, S. W. Huang, B.T. Dai, “Characterization of CoxNiyO hybrid metal oxide nanoparticles as charge trapping nodes in nonvolatile memory devices,” Solid-State Electron 52 (2008) pp. 1530–1535.
- . N. Derhacobian, Shane C. Hollmer,N. Gilbert, and M. N. Kozicki “Power and Energy Perspectives of Nonvolatile Memory Technologies” 98, No. 2, February (2010) pp. 283–298.
- . J. S. Lee, J. Y. Yang, and J. P. Hong, “Charge trap memory characteristics of AlOx shell-Al core nanoparticlesembedded in HfO2 gate oxide matrix,” APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS 95, (2009) pp. 052109.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?