stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Zetao Ma, Xiaojun Wang, Daqing Zhu and Sheng Liu, “Thermal Analysis and Modeling of LED Arrays Integrated With an Innovative Liquid-cooling Module,” 6th International Conference on Electronic Packaging Technology, IEEE, pp. 542-545 (2005).
-  經濟部智慧財產局，高功率發光二極體電燈，TW. I270631 (2006)。
-  Lan Kim, Jong Hwa Choi, Sun Ho Jang and Moo Whan Shin, “Thermal Analysis of LED Array System With Heat Pipe,” Thermochimica Acta, 455, pp. 21-25 (2007).
-  Joseph Bielecki, Ahmad Sameh Jwania, Fadi El Khatib and Thomas Poorman, “Thermal Considerations for LED Components in an Automotive Lamp,” Semiconductor Thermal Measurement and Management Symposium, pp. 18-22 (2007).
-  Chun-Jen Weng, “Advanced thermal enhancement and management of LED packages,” International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, 36, p.p. 245-248 (2009).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?