stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  A Mizrahi and Y. Lensky., "Bee products: properties, applications, and apitherapy.," 1997.
-  C. Nasuti, R. Gabbianelli, G. Falcioni, and F. Cantalamessa, "Antioxidative and gastroprotective activities of anti-inflammatory formulations derived from chestnut honey in rats," Nutrition Research, vol. 26, pp. 130-137, 2006.
-  楊富鈞, "結合蜂蜜花粉分析與高效液相層析鑑定台灣荔枝蜜與龍眼蜜," 2010, 國立臺灣大學生態學暨演化生物學研究所碩士論文。
-  I. S. Arvanitoyannis, C. Chalhoub, P. Gotsiou, N. Lydakis-Simantiris, and P. Kefalasb., "Novel Quality Control Methods in Conjuction With Chemometrics (Multivariate Analysis) For Detecting Honey Autenticity," 2005.
-  E. Alissandrakis , Petros A. Tarantilis , Paschalis C. Harizanis , and M. P. b., "Aroma investigation of unifloral Greek citrus honey using solid-phase microextraction coupled to gas chromatographic-mass spectrometric analysis," Food Chemistry, vol. 100, pp. 396-404, 2007.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?