stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
張弘為 , Masters Advisor：邱國珍
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6827/NFU.2015.00190
- C.S. Kamble, "Digital Signal Processor Based V/f Controlled Induction Motor Drive," in Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology (ICETET), 2010 3rd International Conference on, 2010, pp. 345 – 349.
- H. Yantour, J. Saadi and A. Khoumsi, "A Hybrid System Based Approach to Direct Torque Control (DTC) of Induction Motors," in Control & Automation (MED), 2010 18th Mediterranean Conference on, 2010, pp. 327 – 332.
- JSVS. Kumar, P.S. Kumar and M. Rambabu, "Model reference adaptive controller-based speed and q-axis inductance estimation for Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor drive by utilizing reactive power," Energy, Automation, and Signal (ICEAS), 2011 International Conference on, 2011, pp.1-6.
- L. Cockrell and T. M. Sander, "Selecting a Man/Machine Interface for a PLC-Based Process Control System," IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON INDUSTRY APPLICATION, VOL. 28, NO. 4, 1992, pp. 945-953.
- Sung Kim and Jai Bok Han, "PLC based DESFAS in Nuclear Power Plant," Industrial Automation and Control: Emerging Technologies, International IEEE/IAS Conference on, 1995, pp. 686 – 692.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?