stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  S.C. Pai,"Evaluation of the temporal effect to the peak tailing in flow injection analysis", J. Chromatogr. A 950 (2002) 271.
-  S.C. Pai,"Parcel model for peak shapes in chromatography Numerical verification of the temporal distortion effect to peak", J. Chromatogr. A 988 (2003) 233.
-  S.H. Lin, K.C. Chang, Y.C. Chen, T. Yu, S.C. Pai,"Examination of the temporal effect in a flow injection analysis system using multi-channel absorbance detection", J. Chromatogr. A 1216 (2009) 4618.
-  S.H. Lin, T. Yu, S.C. Pai,"Interpretation on Band-broadening in Chromatography with Spatial Peak Profiles Obtained Using Whole-column Detection", J. Chin. Chem. Soc. 56 (2009) 480.
-  林淑慧, 以全管柱偵測法探討液相層析之分離, 國立交通大學，應用化學研究所博士論文, 民國九十八年.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?