stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Novel Multi-level Clock Driving Technique and Circuit-Simulation-Based Multi-objective Evolutionary Algorithm for Design Optimization of a-Si:H TFTs Gate Driver Circuits for Bio-ICT Panel Display Applications
洪聖欽 , Masters Advisor：李義明
英文 DOI： 10.6842/NCTU.2015.00015
-  F.-C. Lin, Y.-P. Huang, C.-Y. Teng, and H.-P. D. Shieh, Image Saturation Im-
- provement for 180 Hz Stencil-FSC LCD With Side-Lit LED Backlight," IEEE/OSA
- Journal of Display Technology, vol. 8, no. 12,Dec 2012.
-  C.-H. Chiang and Y. Li, Fabrication and Characterization of Low-Noise and High-Reliability Amorphous Silicon Gate Driver Circuit for Advanced FPD Applica-
- tions," IEEE/OSA Journal of Display Technology, in press, 2015
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?