stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
李嘉彬 , Ph.D Advisor：鄭憲清
- [1.1] A. Inoue, “Stabilization of metallic supercooled liquid and bulk amorphous alloys”, Acta Mater., Vol 48 , pp. 279–306 , 2000.
- [1.2] J.R. Scully, A. Gebert, J.H. Payer, “Corrosion and related mechanical properties of bulk metallic glasses”, J. Mater. Res., Vol 22, pp. 303–313, 2007.
- [1.3] A. Inoue, B.L. Shen, H. Koshiba, H. Kato, A.R. Yavari, “Ultra-High Strength above 5000 MPa and Soft Magnetic Properties of Co-Fe-Ta-B Bulk Glassy Alloys”, Acta Mater., Vol 52, pp. 1631–1637, 2004.
- [1.4] J. Eckert, J. Das, S. Pauly, C. Duhamel, “Mechanical properties of bulk metallic glasses and composites”, J. Mater. Res., Vol 22, pp. 285–301, 2007.
- [1.5] M.W. Chen, “Mechanical behavior of metallic glasses-microscopic understanding of strength and ductility”, Annu. Rev. Mater. Res., Vol 38, p. 14.1, 2008.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?