stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- M. D. Blaufox, An Ear to the Chest: An Illustrated History of the Evolution of the Stethoscope, The Parthenon Publishing Group Inc, 2001.
- R. Z. Gan, B. Feng and Q. Sun, "Three-dimensional fnite element modeling of human ear for sound transmission," Annals of Biomedical Engineering, vol. 32, no. 6, pp. 847-859, Jun. 2004.
- R. Z. Gan, Q. Sun, B. Feng and M. W. Wood, "Acoustic–structural coupled finite element analysis for sound transmission in human ear—Pressure distributions," Medical Engineering & Physics, vol. 28, no. 5, pp. 395-404, Jun. 2006.
- J. C. Zuercher, E. V. Carlson and M. C. Killion, "Small acoustic tubes: New approximations including isothermal and viscous effects," The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, vol. 83, no. 4, p. 1653–1666, Apr. 1988.
- P. Harper, S. S. Kraman, H. Pasterkamp and G. R. Wodicka, "An acoustic model of the respiratory track," IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, vol. 48, no. 5, p. 543–550, May. 2001.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?