stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Abbassi-Guendouz A, Brockmann D, Trably E, Dumas C, Delgenes J P, Steyer J P. Renaud Escudié.Total solids content drives high solid anaerobic digestion via mass transfer limitation. Bioresour Technol 111 (2012) 55-61.
- Ahn H K, Smith M C, Kondrad S L, White J W. Evaluation of biogas production potential by dry anaerobic digestion of switchgrass-animal manure mixtures. App Biochem Biotechnol 60 (2010) 965-975.
- Akutsu Y, Li Y Y, Tandukar M, Kubota K, Harada H. Effects of seed sludge on fermentative characteristics and microbial community structures in thermophilic hydrogen fermentation of starch. Int J Hydrogen Energy 33 (2008) 6541-6548.
- Angelidaki I, Chen X, Cuia J, Kaparaju P, Ellegaar L. Thermophilic anaerobic digestion of source-sorted organic fraction of household municipal solid waste: Start-up procedure for continuously stirred tank reactor. Water Res 40 (2006) 2621-2628.
- Angenent L T, Karim K, Al-Dahhan M H, Wrenn B A, Domíguez-Espinosa R. Production of bioenergy and biochemicals from industrial and agricultural wastewater. Trends Biotechnol 22 (2004) 477-485.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?