stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
廖育進 , Masters Advisor：謝孟芬
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6826/NUTC.2014.00029
- 1.Abiad, A., Detragiache, E., Tressel, T., 2010. A new database of financial reforms. IMF Staff Papers 57(2), 281–302.
- 2.Abiad, A., Mody, A., 2005. Financial liberalization: what shakes it? What shapes it? American Economic Review 95(1), 66–88.
- 3.Abiad, A., Oomes, N., Ueda, K., 2008. The quality effect: Does financial liberalization improve the allocation of capital? Journal of Development Economics 87(2), 270–282.
- 4.Acharya, V.V., Mehran, H., and Thakor, A., 2010. Caught between Scylla and Charybdis? Regulating bank leverage when there is rent seeking and risk shifting. Federal Reserve Bank of New York Staff Reports 469.
- 5.Baele, L., De Jonghe, O., Vander Vennet, R., 2007. Does the stock market value bank diversification? Journal of Banking and Finance 31(7), 1999–2023.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?