stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
蔣愛蓮 , Masters Advisor：謝孟芬
- 謝孟芬、沈中華（2009），金融業提列備抵呆帳與景氣循環、法規之關聯性分析—以49個國家為例，臺大管理論叢，第二十卷第一期，頁 131-156。
- Arena, M., Reinhart, C., & Vazques, F. （2007）. The Lending Channel in Emerging Economies: Are Foreign Banks Different? IMF Working Paper, No.07/48, Washington, DC, United States: IMF.
- Barajas, A., Steiner, R., & Salazar, N. （2000）. The Impact of Liberalization and Foreign Investment in Colombia's Financial Sector. Journal of Development Economics, 63（1）, 157-196.
- Barbosa, N., & Louri, H. （2002）. On the determinants of multinationals' ownership preferences: evidence from Greece and Portugal. International Journal of Industrial Organization, 20（4）, 493-515.
- Berger, A. N., & Hannan, T. H. （1998）. The Efficiency Cost of Market Power in the Banking Industry: A Test of the “Quiet Life” and Related Hypotheses. Review of Economics and Statistics, 80（3）, 454-465.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?