stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- ‧ Andre Farber & Nguyen Van Nam & Quan Hoang Vuong (2006) .Policy Impacts on Vietnam Stock Market: A Case of Anomalies and Disequilibria 2000-2006. Abstract Journal of International Conference on Public Economic Theory 2006 (PET 06).
- ‧ Arshanapalli, B., Coggin, T. D., & Doukas, J. (1998). Multifactor asset pricing analysis of international value investmentstrategies. Journal of Portfolio Management, 24, 10−24.
- ‧ Banz, R. W. (1981). The relationship between return and market value of common stocks. Journal of FinancialEconomics, 9, 3−18.
- ‧ Barry, C. B., Goldreyer, E., Lockwood, L., & Rodriguez, M. (2002). Robustness of size and value effects in emergingequity markets, 1985–2000. Emerging Markets Review, 3, 1−30.
- ‧ Basu, S., 1977. The investment performance of common stocks in relation to their price-earningsratios: test of the effcient markets hypothesis. Journal of Finance, 32, 663-682.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?