stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  T. Adamek and N. O''Connor(2004), “A Multiscale Representation Method for Nonrigid Shapes with a Single Closed Contour,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, Vol. 14, No. 5, pp. 742-753.
-  S. Abbasi, F. Mokhtarian, and J. Kittler(1999), “Curvature scale space image in shape similarity retrieval”, Springer Journal of MultiMedia Systems ,Vol.7, No. 6, pp. 467–476.
-  M. Awrangjeb and G. Lu(2008), “An improved curvature scale-space corner detector and a robust corner matching approach for transformed image identification,” IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, Vol. 17, No. 12, pp. 2425–2441.
-  S. Belongie, J. Malik, and J. Puzicha(2002), “Shape Matching and Object Recognition Using Shape Contexts,” IEEE Trans. Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol. 24, No. 4, pp. 705-522.
-  J. Chen, T. N. Pappas, A. Mojsilovic and B. E. Rogowitz(2005), “Adaptive perceptual color-texture image segmentation, ” IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, Vol. 14, No. 10, pp. 1524-1536.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?