stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Baker, Stacey Menzel, Susan Schultz Kleine, and Mark Bennion. “What Do They Know? Integrating the Core Concept of Customer Value into the Undergraduate Marketing Curriculum and Its Assessment.” Journal of Marketing Education, Vol. 25, No. 1 (Apr. 2003): 79-89.
- Boyaci, Tamer and Guillermo Gallego. “Supply Chain Coordination in a Market with Customer Service Competition.” Production and Operations Management, Vol. 13, No. 1 (2004): 3-22.
- Boyce, Gordon. “Valuing Customers and Loyalty: the Rhetoric of Customer Focus versus the Reality of Alienation and Exclusion of (Devalued) Customers.” Critical Perspectives on Accounting, Vol. 11 (2000): 649-689.
- Burgess, Rachel. “Avoiding Supply Chain Management Failure: Lessons from Business Process Re-engineering.” International Journal of Logistics Management, Vol. 9, No. 1 (1998): 15-23.
- Byrd, Terry Anthony and Nancy W. Davidson. “Examining Possible Antecedents of IT Impact on the Supply Chain and Its Effect on Firm Performance.” Information & Management, Vol. 41 (2003): 243-255.
- 鄭瑞鈴(2007)。以綠色供應鏈觀點建立顧客滿意度衡量 -TFT產業為案例。中原大學工業工程研究所學位論文。2007。1-101。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?